The QED Group, LLC is seeking Senior Evaluation Advisors for short- and long-term opportunities under the upcoming rebid of the USAID PPL Monitoring Evaluation and Learning IDIQ (EVAL-ME). The purpose of this IDIQ will be to provide USAID with technical and advisory services for evaluation, evaluation capacity building, and performance monitoring activities worldwide, at the Mission (operating unit), Bureau, and Agency-wide levels.
- Work with clients on the development and/or revision of evaluation statements of work;
- Lead a multidisciplinary cross-cultural team that will focus on designing, conducting, and managing evaluations;
- Provide quality control oversight for evaluations;
- Ensure the integrity of the methodology, process, and comparability of evaluation findings;
- Develop a comprehensive work plan and review all activity documents;
- Plan team meetings and create objectives, measures, procedure and deliverable schedules;
- Develop and finalize evaluation design and data collection methods;
- Prepare evaluation questions and a detailed data analysis plan;
- Conduct data analysis and synthesis;
- Write and revise the evaluation reports; and
- Present findings, conclusions and recommendations to the client.
- Ph.D. and 8 years’ experience or a master’s degree and at least 10 years’ experience developing and leading evaluations.
- Experience conducting, designing, and implementing evaluations for international development activities related to monitoring, evaluation, and learning using mixed methods. Experience with designing and managing rigorous impact evaluations preferred.
- Prior experience on USAID activities required. Experience on other US Government activities also preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking/planning, management, and presentation skills.
- Available for either STTA or LTTA assignments, depending on proposal requirements.
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English; strong oral and written communication in Spanish, French or Arabic strongly preferred.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.