About the Position
The QED Group is preparing a proposal to support the Evaluation of the Humanitarian Migrants to Israel (HMI) Program for the Department of State’s Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM). The QED Group is currently seeking a Senior Evaluation Advisor or Evaluation Methods/Implementation Specialist (Team Lead).
*Position contingent upon award
Tasks to be completed for this Task Order include:
- Conduct a comprehensive desk review regarding the integration of migrants in Israel including analysis reporting from UIA and its partners conducted to date.
- Conduct a field-based evaluation to inform determining the extent to which UIA is successfully preparing participants for long-term integration, assess indicators used to measure the various aspects of local integration, and to make concrete recommendations for improving local integration going forward.
- Analyze data, compile recommendations from the desk review, and produce a final report.
- Debrief the Bureau of Population, Refugees, and Migration (PRM), United Israel Appeal (UIA) and other stakeholders, upon completion of the final report.
- The Evaluation Advisor/Specialist shall have experience in designing and implementing overseas evaluations and experience conducting evaluations in humanitarian settings.
- Hebrew, Russian, and Amharic speakers are highly desirable.
- Evaluation experts must have an understanding of the mandates/responsibilities of PRM andthe UIA as well as relevant research and evaluation conducted by other stakeholders.
- Candidates must possess excellent management and communication skills, as well as experience supervising data collection and report writing.
- Candidates must have a demonstrated understanding regarding the collection and use of sensitive data in order to protect confidentiality. The individual must have experience in gender and cultural sensitivity.
- Candidates may be based in or outside of the U.S.. U.S. citizenship is not required.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.