Excellent full-time opportunity for a senior-level professional with a passion for International Development, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E), research, project management, and new business development to join our technical team in our Washington office. Khulisa is a US small business and holds several evaluation Indefinite Quantity Contracts with various clients
- Relevant Master’s degree
- 5-10 years’ Monitoring and Evaluation experience with designing and conducting evaluations, assessments, and/or data quality reviews using a wide range of methodologies
- Experience leading teams with associated project and task management skills
- Strong analytical skills – qualitative and quantitative analysis, interpretation, and writing
- Excellent writing skills to meet different audience needs and attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience in M&E technical proposal development
- Proficiency with the full suite of MS Office applications
- Pro-active self-starter, team player willing to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and working in a consultancy environment
- Must be willing and able to travel locally and internationally
- Familiarity with donor-related policies and procedures (USAID, State Department, Foundations, others)
Further skills that would be advantageous:
- Statistics, sampling, and research design
- Fluency in French, Spanish, or Portuguese
- Experience with Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting (CLA) and Knowledge Management practices
- Lead and manage all elements of impact/program/process evaluations, assessments, data quality reviews, and other key M&E tasks.
- Draft reports, learning briefs, and presentations
- Supervise and mentor evaluation team members
- Lead technical design and approach for selected impact/program/process evaluations, assessments, data quality reviews as part of the New Business team and provide other support such as recruiting team members and drafting LoE and timelines.
- Contribute to Khulisa management and quality assurance processes.
- Participate, and occasionally lead, learning efforts including internal and external learning sessions, blogs and #EvalTuesdayTips.
Deadline: To start ASAP. Send Detailed CV and cover letter highlighting experience to be submitted with 3 contactable recent referees to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates eligible to work in the U.S. will be contacted Khulisa is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply
About the Organization
Khulisa Management Services provides monitoring & evaluation, impact investment analysis & reporting, research, learning and data quality assurance services for governments, donors, the private sector and foundations across the globe. Our assignments have resulted in policy change, new program design, and increased capacity to make data driven decisions. We pride ourselves on our team's diversity, experience and extensive skills.
Khulisa’s work spans across the African continent and the globe. Since 2012, we have completed work for 60 clients on 91 projects in 54 African countries. We have conducted 1622 Data Quality Assurance (DQAs) for 294 organisations.
Khulisa is a US small business and holds several evaluation Indefinite Quantity Contracts with various clients