Under the USAID Asia Learning, Monitoring, and Evaluation (ALME) contract, Social Impact has been issued a task order to provide ongoing monitoring and evaluation consulting services to the USAID/Lao Country Office (LCO).
Social Impact is seeking Senior Facilitators to lead workshops and other learning events with the USAID/Laos Mission, implementing partners, and government stakeholders, including an upcoming retreat for USAID staff. The Senior Facilitator will be responsible for preparing activity designs and agendas for each workshop, facilitating events, and produce or contribute to summaries of events. This is a part-time consulting position.
**Please note: This position is only open to candidates based in Lao PDR**
- Collaborate with SI and USAID to design an approach/methodology for each e and develop a detailed agenda.
- Support the development and review of workshop materials.
- Facilitate workshops (and other meetings before and after the workshops) based on the agreed agenda, workshop objectives, and outputs.
- Produce or contribute to workshop summaries, upon request.
- Master’s degree and at least eight years of relevant work experience.
- Significant prior experience facilitating workshops, retreats, stakeholder engagement meetings, and other events.
- Experience working with donor-funded projects required. Familiarity with USAID preferred.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, writing, and presentation skills.
- Oral and written fluency in English. Lao language skills desirable.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.
About the Organization
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.