Chemonics seeks a senior grants manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Durable Communities and Economic Opportunities program in Iraq. This activity aims to support vulnerable communities and build resiliency against destabilizing factors by increasing their adaptive capacity and economic well-being. We expect this position will be based in Baghdad and include travel throughout Iraq. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Proficiently manage and administer a sizeable and complex array of subcontracts and subgrants
- Provide technical and administrative support to local sub-grantees and subcontractors to effectively manage grants
- Minimum of five years’ experience in international business and grants management, with experience in U.S. government grants management preferred
- Demonstrated record of achieving results in grants management with international development programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluent spoken and written English required; fluent Arabic strongly preferred
Please send an electronic version of your CV and cover letter attached, with “Senior Grants Manager” in the subject line, to DCEO@chemonics.com no later than April 17, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Iraqi citizens are encouraged to apply.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.