Global Communities is seeking a qualified and experienced Grants Manager for the anticipated USAID-funded Nigeria Rural Resilience program. With external and internal factors creating an increasingly dynamic and challenging environment, the program is expected to focus on increasing the resilience of vulnerable, mostly rural, households to shocks and stress.
* Lead the solicitation, disbursement and management of program subawards.
* Supervise the program grants management team.
* Develop and maintain the program’s Grants Manual and ensure appropriate documentation of all subawards.
* Review all subaward/procurement activities for compliance with Global Communities’ policies and procedures and USG regulations.
* Monitor and report on implementation and performance of program subawards.
* Work closely with Global Communities grants and administration units on program-related matters.
* Bachelor’s degree in business administration, social sciences or related field. Master’s degree preferred;
* At least seven (7) years of work experience in the administration of grants and subcontracts for international development programs. USAID experience strongly preferred;
* Demonstrated ability to apply USG procurement policies, regulations and/or grant management procedures;
* Demonstrated ability to form effective and productive relationships with stakeholder counterparts, in order to achieve program objectives;
* Fluency in English required;
* Nigerian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.