EnCompass is currently seeking a Senior Human Resources for Health (HRH) Advisor for upcoming USAID-funded health systems strengthening project in Uganda. Provides technical leadership and coordination of human resources strengthening activities in the such areas as: implementation and monitoring of a Human Resource Information System (HRIS), workforce planning, HRH policy development and costing, HRH strategy development and costing, workforce assessments, workforce attraction and retention, productivity, incentive systems for retention and performance, pay for performance, supportive supervision, performance needs assessments and performance improvement systems.
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Human Resource Management, Business, Administration, or another related field.
- At least eight years’ work experience in public health and development with a focus on Human Resources and Human Resources for Health activities, preferably in Uganda.
- Proven track record of technical input in the area of HRIS and integration into other systems like Payroll and HMIS will be an added advantage.
- Ability to lead but also work well with diverse team members, NGOs and governments and other stakeholders
- Ability to travel around 50% time within Uganda
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Fluency in English required, with other regional languages preferred.
- Ugandan national, required.
About the Organization
EnCompass LLC is a women-owned small business that offers innovative solutions for organizational excellence. We seek to enhance the impact and capacity of government and multilateral agencies, corporations, and nonprofits around the world through customized services in organizational and leadership development, training, technical assistance, and evaluation. EnCompass has a global and multicultural team of staff and consultants with deep expertise in a range of issues including health, HIV/AIDS, gender, democracy and governance, education, human rights, agriculture and food security.