Senior Innovation & Public Private Partnership Specialist , USAID/ Mid-term Performance Evaluation of Millennium Alliance Program (India)
Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
USAID/India seeks to evaluate the extent to which the Millennium Alliance (MA) platform has been effective at leveraging Indian creativity and resources to identify and scale innovative solutions that will address development challenges that are a focus of USAID/India and/or the Government of India. The evaluation aims to determine whether the goal and objectives of the three components of the MA project are being met. The three components are:
- Seeding and scaling innovations to achieve concrete development outcomes.
- Platform and partnership development.
- Knowledge management and communications.
SI is seeking a Senior Innovation & Public Private Partnership Specialist to support the team leader in addressing questions in major areas throughout the evaluation, including innovation, development impact, and knowledge management and communication. The estimated period for undertaking this evaluation is eight to ten weeks. However, the exact evaluation initiation dates will be finalized by USAID.
- Provide technical assistance on the identification, design, and implementation of strategic partnerships between the public and private sector in India.
- Coordinate meetings between the various stakeholders of the Millennium Alliance.
- Advanced degree in a related field.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in the design and managing of innovation activities and public-private sector engagement strategies, partnerships and leveraging in a development sector context.
- Must have prior experience working in the areas of innovation implementation, management in a private sector or development setting.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in various stages of the innovation prototype design cycle and the scaling up aspects.
- Demonstrated experience in forging public-private partnerships focusing on innovations in multiple sectors with vast understanding of market dynamics in Indian context.
- Demonstrated experience working with private provider networks preferably in USAID’s sector intervention.
- International experience in design and implementation of performance and/or impact evaluation, analyses and assessments on projects with at least a gender equality component preferred.
- Experience working with private provider associations preferred.
- Fluency in English required.
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To learn more about Social Impact, please visit our website: http://www.socialimpact.com
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.