Chemonics seeks a senior innovations, entrepreneurship, and youth employment officer for the upcoming USAID Youth Employment for Migration Prevention Activity in Honduras. The project aims to increase employment of youth by increasing their educational and income generating opportunities. The beneficiaries will be youth from high out-migration areas as well as other youth at risk of irregular migration, including returned youth migrants. The senior innovations, entrepreneurship, and youth employment officer will provide technical assistance regarding innovations, entrepreneurship, and youth employment by fostering and maintaining alliances with the Honduran private sector. This position will be based in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Provide technical expertise for building youth workforce and entrepreneurial capacity with Positive Youth Development
- Foster strong private sector partnerships to create youth employment opportunities
- Spearhead youth social entrepreneurship and youth enterprise
- MBA or similar relevant degree
- Minimum of 10 years in workforce development, jobs creation, and/or placement in a context of innovative, entrepreneurial youth enterprises
- Experience in Positive Youth Development
- Demonstrated experience creating and fostering strong private sector partnerships and other synergistic arrangements
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluent English required and working professional Spanish required
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and Senior Innovations, Entrepreneurship, and Youth Employment Officer in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 4, 2020. No telephone inquiries, please. Chemonics will contact finalists.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Chemonics values the protection of your personal data. If you are in the European Union, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process personal data. You may access the notice via the following link: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.