Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity
Senior Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning Advisor, greater Washington, DC area
Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Senior Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning Advisor for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity. KDLT will support the USAID Bureau for Food Security, missions, interagency partners, and implementing partners with a range of knowledge management; data management, use and analysis; training; and learning activities to improve the effectiveness of Feed the Future programs, leading to better nutrition and reduced poverty in Feed the Future countries.
This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2018. The position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee, direct and lead design of the knowledge management, organizational learning, and/or strategic learning activities to improve the effectiveness of Feed the Future programs and initiatives.
- Provide technical guidance on learning and adaptive management approaches, including USAID’s Collaborating, Learning, and Adapting principles, to achieve learning, engagement, communications, organizational development and training objectives.
- Oversee and manage content development and engagement strategies for key web platforms, including technical communities of practice.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline is preferred.
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant experience in knowledge management, organizational learning and/or strategic learning in an international development context, preferably including USAID experience.
- Proven experience leading e-learning, facilitation and training exercises, including facilitation of groups, meetings, and events-both online and in-person; direct experience with USAID and mission audiences highly desired.
- Experience managing and developing websites and communities of practices, both online and in-person.
- Experience with Drupal content management software (Drupal 7.54 or above), Apache HTTP Server, MariaDB server, and PHP scripting language a plus
- Fluency in English required; bilingual abilities preferred. Excellent English writing and speaking skills required.
To apply, please submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the full position title in the subject line. No telephone inquiries. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.