Multiple Positions – Asia
Deloitte Consulting, LLP is seeking interest for multiple energy sector consulting opportunities in Asia intended for ongoing donor funded programs and programs under development.
All candidates must meet the following requirements:
- At least 12 years of experience in the energy sector in the following areas:
- Generation transmission and/or distribution of electricity
- Legal, policy, regulatory, and institutional reform
- Transaction advisory and project development/procurement
- Candidates should have experience in:
- Renewable and/or conventional energy including natural gas
- Cross-border transmission and trade of electricity
- SMART/advanced grid technology
- Experience working in Asia required, experience working in multiple Asian countries preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Advanced degree preferred
- Experience working on USAID, ADB, World Bank, or other donor funded projects in relevant fields required
- Prior experience as Team Lead, Chief of Party, and/or other senior level roles preferred
- Demonstrated management and communication skills
- English fluency required
- Ability to reside in and/or travel throughout the region required
To apply: Cover letters and CVs are requested by November 10, 2018. Please email EMRecruitment@deloitte.com. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Interested and qualified candidates should submit their resumes in English. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interviews. For more information on Deloitte, please access our website at www.deloitte.com.
About the Organization
Deloitte is a globally recognized professional services organization with a business practice devoted to promoting economic development and poverty reduction in emerging market countries. For more than 25 years, Deloitte’s Emerging Markets practice has worked with governments, donor agencies, NGOs and private firms in over 60 countries to build the institutions, legal framework, and policies required for effective public-sector management and private sector growth.