USAID DHCA and USAID/Belarus have requested that Cloudburst conduct a mid-term performance evaluation of civil society capacity building activities to occur approximately during the period of April-August 2020 with 3-4 weeks of fieldwork in June or July. The purpose of this evaluation is to assess the relevance and effectiveness, as well as efficiencies, sustainability and unintended effects, of project activities. The evaluation should identify favorable and restrictive factors that could have influenced the effectiveness of the activities. This posting is to recruit a Senior Local Civil Society Expert based in Minsk for the evaluation team, to support approximately 3-4 weeks of fieldwork, including preparatory activities and results report development after the conclusion of fieldwork.
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detailed knowledge of Belarus civil society development.
- Detailed knowledge of Belarus’s civil society sector and the development context, especially key stakeholders and actors.
- Experience in designing, managing, researching, or otherwise leading civil society programs in Belarus.
- Experience in comprehensive civil society sector evaluations for USAID or another donor in Belarus or the E&E/CIS region is strongly preferred.
- S/he must be fluent in Russian and possess strong English language written and oral skills.
About the Organization
The Cloudburst Group is a small consulting business with its main office in Landover, MD. Cloudburst is considered a leader in optimizing the effectiveness and sustainability of public/private programs that target underserved populations and support communities domestically and internationally. Our services include research, evaluation, planning, management consulting and technical assistance, communications and performance measurement.
The Cloudburst Group is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or genetics, or any other protected class. Cloudburst will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled