Project title: Public financial management support programme II
The overall objective of the project of which this contract is to help improve inclusive public service delivery in the provinces of Sindh, Balochistan and at federal level.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: to strengthen public financial management as well as provincial and sector strategies in Sindh, Balochistan and the federal government.
The project will support the Federal level and each province independently according to the priorities and strategies of each government. The implementation through a single contractor is expected to improve coordination and efficiency in the implementation of the project and the use of resources. The Contractor will propose in the Organization & Methodology an appropriate management and implementation strategy which will incorporate all the requirements of these terms of reference.
Commencement date of the project: January 2020
Duration of the project: 50 months
Qualifications and skills
- A University degree: at least at Master’s level (MR), preferably in the field of Development Economics , Social Sciences, Development Studies, Rural Development or equivalent (PR);
- Good team work skills, and communication and facilitation skills (PR);
- Full working knowledge of English and excellent report writing skills (MR);
- Knowledge of Urdu, Sindhi or Pashtun is an asset (PR).
General professional experience
- At least 15 years professional experience of which at least 10 years in developing countries (MR).
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years solid and diversified experience of working in the area of support to local development/governance/authorities, economic development, and decentralisation processes, institutional transformative development, (MR);
- At least 5 years’ professional experience of working in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, , Pakistan or Sri Lanka (PR);
- International experience outside Asia on comparable projects (PR);
- Experience of administration structure in Pakistan would be an asset (PR);
- Experience in community-based interventions, citizen participatory development, rural development (PR).
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org