Project title: Public financial management support programme II
The overall objective of the project of which this contract is to help improve inclusive public service delivery in the provinces of Sindh, Balochistan and at federal level.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: to strengthen public financial management as well as provincial and sector strategies in Sindh, Balochistan and the federal government.
The project will support the Federal level and each province independently according to the priorities and strategies of each government. The implementation through a single contractor is expected to improve coordination and efficiency in the implementation of the project and the use of resources. The Contractor will propose in the Organization & Methodology an appropriate management and implementation strategy which will incorporate all the requirements of these terms of reference.
Commencement date of the project: January 2020
Duration of the project: 50 months
Qualifications and skills
- Master University degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Public Policy and Administration or equivalent (MR);
- PhD in macro-econometric modelling (PR);
- Full working knowledge of English and excellent report writing skills (MR);
- Knowledge of Urdu and Sindhi would be an asset (PR).
General professional experience
- At least 20 years of professional experience (MR);
- Experience in developing countries (MR);
- Experience in Pakistan is an asset (PR).
Specific professional experience
- At least 10 years of experience in macroeconomic and fiscal planning, forecasting and modelling of which min 5 years in these fields in developing countries (MR);
- Experience in other PFM reform areas (PR).
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org