The Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Advisor plays an integral role in the continual monitoring and evaluation of activities. The Senior MEL Advisor will conduct periodic and routine activity performance monitoring and reviews to determine progress towards achievement of goals and to provide oversight to all surveys, studies and evaluations that may be carried out by the project.
Selected responsibilities will include the following:
- The Senior MEL Advisor will oversee monitoring and evaluation, analyses, and assessments throughout the life of the project, including the data quality assessments, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques.
- S/he will also be responsible for the design, quality development and production of all data quality assessment reports, assist in the production of evaluations reports and any assessments, population based surveys and studies including the testing of the development hypotheses.
- S/he will be responsible for design of the evaluation methodology and participatory data collection methods and protocols for both performance and impact evaluations.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related field;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation including the management and oversight of donor-funded project reporting in developing countries;
- Strong knowledge of software computer applications, such as SPSS, SAS, EpiInfo;
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in French and English; working knowledge of Haitian Kreyol is preferred.
To apply for this position please follow the following steps:
- Complete the online application.
- Attach your resume.
- Click on the link: Biodata AID1420-17, fill out the form, sign it, and attach/upload it to your application. You may also include other documents such as cover letter and/or a work sample.
- Submit your application, resume, completed biodata, and any additional documents.
Please note that applications submitted by other means; or without resume and/or biodata will not be considered.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Reasonable accommodation requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis. The QED Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply. AA//V/D.
About the Organization
The QED Group, LLC, is a full-service international consulting firm committed to solving complex global challenges through innovative solutions. We are determined to provide all our clients with best-value services so they increase their efficiency, learning capacity, and accountability to the public in an ever more complex and interconnected world. Through Monitoring and Evaluation and Knowledge Management practice areas, QED is working to maximize our clients' return on investment through accountability, continuous learning, and sound management.