Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
The Senior M&E Specialist will provide technical direction and guidance for a team of DC-based M&E Specialists and work with State Department program officers, M&E coordinator, implementers, and in-country M&E specialists at Post to develop appropriate performance indicators for programs and projects related to program objectives. The Senior M&E Specialist will lead efforts to implement processes, tools and templates in support of these efforts.
This will be a full time (defined as 40-hour work week) position that may require travel to Post across project countries. This position is contingent upon award and will be based in Washington DC.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, strategic planning, foreign assistance, and/or performance management
- Demonstrated abilities in program/project results monitoring and reporting
- At least three (3) years of supervisory experience managing technical staff
- Proven ability to deliver a quality written product and visual presentations
- Ability and experience presenting results in presentations and written reports
- A high level of experience and competency with data analysis and producing quality descriptive data visualizations
- Moderate knowledge of statistical analysis and software such as SPSS
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to obtain MRPT certification
- Based in the D.C. metro area and able to attend meetings at client site
- FSI Level 4/4 English or equivalent
- Experience working in the LAC region
- Master’s Degree
- Experience with technical writing or report production
- Knowledge or experience with narcotics, justice sector and/or law enforcement-related programs.
- Experience supporting the U.S. Department of State, Department of Justice, USAID or other similar government partners
- High level of competency with statistical analysis and statistical programs such as SPSS or STATA
- Experience in survey design and implementation and/or qualitative in-person interviews
- Experience with Tableau or other similar business intelligence software
- Experience supporting non-governmental organizations
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a “find a way or make a way” business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes “all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.