IMA World Health is looking for a well-qualified Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor for an anticipated USAID Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) project in Haiti. The Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor plays an integral role in the continual monitoring and evaluation of activities. The Senior Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning Advisor will conduct periodic and routine activity performance monitoring and reviews to determine progress toward achievement of goals and to provide oversight to all surveys, studies and evaluations that may be carried out by the project. The position is contingent upon successful receipt of funding
- Lead the project’s overall M&E efforts, including the design and oversight of a strong M&E plan and Performance Management Plan (PMP).
- Support in the collection and monitoring of all M&E activities under the project; this includes reviewing data collection tools, supervising and/or conducting reports from fieldwork, conducting data analysis and interpretation of findings.
- Identify and train staff on appropriate OVC, HIV, child protection and other relevant indicators in line with USAID, international, and national M&E standards.
- Oversee the program’s robust learning component, including providing technical assistance for any evaluations (internal and external).
- Conduct routine data quality assurance process to maintain adequate quality control in all aspects of M&E from data collection to results reporting.
- Review partners progress reports in collaboration with program managers and provide feedback to the partners based on their performance.
- Ensure on-time, accurate, and quality reporting according to the cooperative agreement. Prepare semi-annual and annual reports and draft quarterly project reports in close collaboration with project staff.
- Build capacity of local stakeholders and project staff in relevant M&E topics, including data dissemination and use for program improvement; build the capacity of the project sites and support them to effectively introduce and maintain the project M&E systems and processes
- Participate in relevant M&E technical working groups and coordinating bodies; work with relevant ministries on project-linked M&E, as appropriate.
- Prepare or support routine reports, abstracts, presentations, brochures, project summary sheets, newsletters. Present at conferences or meetings when required.
- Master’s degree in Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health or related field.
- At least eight (8) years of experience in monitoring and evaluation, including the management and oversight of donor-funded project reporting in developing countries.
- Strong knowledge of software computer applications, such as SPSS, SAS, and EpiInfo.
- Excellent report writing, analytical and oral presentation skills.
- Previous experience in OVC and/or HIV programs.
- Experience in data collection, statistical analysis, quantitative and qualitative research, and dissemination of results.
- Experience in designing survey and research tools and developing performance monitoring plans
- Knowledge of PEPFAR indicators, results, and reporting.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills in French and English; working knowledge of Haitian Creole is preferred.
All interested parties should send their applications to IMA World Health by using the following email address: email@example.com
About the Organization
IMA World Health is a non-profit, faith-based organization that that offers extensive expertise implementing programs to address integrated health systems strengthening, maternal and child health, neglected tropical diseases, malaria, HIV, non-communicable diseases, and sexual and gender based violence programs in some of the most challenging and post-conflict settings throughout Africa, Asia, and the Caribbean. IMA maintains a diverse and complex funding portfolio made up of both grants and contracts that support program services across those countries and totals approximately $100 million annually.