Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Specialist to provide monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) technical services for an upcoming multi-year contract with the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) Peru Mission. This is a long-term position expected to start in the later half in 2018. This position is contingent upon award.
- Oversee performance monitoring and evaluation design; analyses and assessments of USAID projects including data quality assessments (DQA), participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques.
- Responsible for the design, quality development, and production of all DQA reports.
- Ensure quality and appropriateness of research or evaluation designs.
- Assist in the production of evaluation design documents, assessment reports, population based surveys and studies, including the testing of the development hypotheses and theories of change. This will include the design of the evaluation methodology and data collection methodologies for both performance and impact evaluations.
- Support the maintenance of the Mission’s Performance Management Plan, project monitoring, evaluation, and learning (MEL) plans, and the development and maintenance of implementing partners’ MEL plans.
- MA/MS or above in international development, economics, statistics, research methods, political science, public policy, social science, or a related field.
- 7+ years of demonstrated experience in monitoring and evaluation, performance management, data analysis, and assessments, including evaluation methodologies, population based surveys, performance management plan development, participatory data collection methods and protocols, and data quality verification techniques for large development projects.
- Excellent data analysis skills including command of statistics, sampling methodologies, and use of statistical analysis software such as SPSS, STATA, etc.
- Must be knowledgeable of USAID evaluation policy and program cycle.
- Preferred experience with data management and learning platforms.
- Experience in the gender dimensions of data collection and evaluation design.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Spanish is required.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.