Scope and Objectives
The Kaizen Company is seeking Senior Organizational Development Specialists (ODS) for multiple opportunities in East Africa, West Africa, Middle East and Asia.
The Senior Organizational Development Specialists (ODS) will support organizational development efforts, including, but not limited to the following:
- Developing and executing/overseeing the delivery of organizational change management support processes;
- Working with senior team members to design and facilitate participatory processes for the development and management of strategic plans for organizational development;
- Creating and facilitating participatory processes in which teams assess, develop and/or learn about new and/or improved programmatic and operational approaches and processes, etc;
- Improving organizational performance by providing and/or arranging for individual and group coaching, often at the executive level;
- Gauging readiness for organizational changes and gaps and performance by conducting surveys, analyses, direct stakeholder engagement, and other learning exercises;
- Preparing staff to make informed choices in deciding strategies by sharing knowledge and understanding of cutting edge organizational development research.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Organizational Behavior, organizational Development, Human Resources, change management, with consulting and HR functional experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience as a specialist delivering services in organizational development, adult learning or related fields
- Experience living and working in developing country environments
- Satisfactory past performance in organizational development, adult education, coaching and/or staff counseling successes
- Fluent in both spoken and written English language
- Demonstrated skills in building, mobilizing, and working in multidisciplinary teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About the Organization
The Kaizen Company (Kaizen) is a development consulting firm that cultivates innovative, scalable solutions that address emerging market challenges and opportunities. For more than a decade, Kaizen has brought innovation into the world of donor-funded international development in Africa, Central Asia, Eastern Europe, Latin America/Caribbean, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia.
In parallel, Kaizen has been incubating innovations to scale through market forces to achieve development objectives without the need for donor funding. Our proven solutions catalyze locally driven organizational and institutional performance improvements and establish communities of practice that facilitate peer-to-peer learning and the achievement of shared goals.
We leverage existing knowledge, technology, and new media, and local peer networks to support local reforms. Since our inception, we have provided support to more than 100 government, private-sector, and non-profit organizations in markets worldwide.