DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
Scope of Work:
DevTech is seeking a full-time Senior Performance Monitoring Specialist (PMS) to be the primary interlocutor with USAID/Asia for daily management of the USAID-funded Indo-Pacific Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning Activity tasks. The PMS will provide technical expertise summarized as follows:
- Data collection and analysis
- Drafting of reports
- Coordination between Asia Bureau, Hubs and Missions
- Development of training/guidance for Indo-Pacific MEL; and other tasks.
- Must have at least a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- At least six (6) years of experience in organizational capacity building/assessment.
- Must demonstrate strong experience with data collection procedures, surveys, and analysis of data.
- Must demonstrate exemplary interpersonal and diplomatic skills as well as strong report writing and analytical skills;
- Must be available to work full-time to support the Asia Bureau for Indo-Pacific MEL tasks;
- Must have geographical experience in the Asia region.
- Prior experience in maintaining online reporting tools;
- Previous experience in developing guidance/training materials for MEL.
About the Organization
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.