As Senior Process Advisor, Digital for Development & Innovation, you will provide consultative guidance to World Vision (WV) staff globally toward standardizing processes, procedures, capacity building and knowledge management for WV’s Digital for Development (D4D) & Innovation portfolio to increasingly leverage digital technologies for community development. The key goal is to better align and systematize WV’s global D4D innovation processes toward further scalability and sustainability of context-appropriate technology solutions.
You will consult on the most complex enterprise wide improvement initiatives and will be regarded as the highest level technical expert within the process improvement domain. You will provide thought leadership and guidance on process improvement frameworks and IT processes.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related fields. Or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in areas such as process design, re-engineering, Six Sigma, COBIT, Lean, CMMI, and ITIL.
- Typically has 7 or more years of IT and business/industry work experience, with at least 5 years of experience in managing multiple, large, cross-functional teams or projects, and influencing senior-level management and key stakeholders.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires the ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10-15% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 24 FEB 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.