The Senior Product Manager Land Administration Systems must be creative, analytical, and have strong cross-functional skills. You should be comfortable working across: Development, Design/UX, Project Management, and Marketing areas.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the process of making recommendations, setting technical requirements and objectives for overall functionality, new initiatives and other enhancements
- Turn high-level project objectives into a comprehensive set of technical requirements by leading intensive, multi-discipline and collaboration sessions with required stakeholders
- Develop & document requirements, specifications and use cases for new product features. Collaborate with various team members and stakeholders to lead the design and definition of product features and to support implementation and execution.
- Measure product functionality and user acceptance – determining success, failure, and future improvements
What You Should Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Masters Preferred or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of product management experience, primarily with land administration or land information systems
- Passion for creative, resourceful problem solving
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate software projects with various engineering teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and teams - work prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Proficient in the Agile/Scrum software development methodology
What We Hope You Have:
- Experience implementing land administration systems in the developing world, working with national and local governments and communities.
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills and experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success.
- Experience working and implementing land administration systems in developing countries (especially in Africa or South America)
About the Organization
Who We Are
Land governance stands on the edge of a revolution in efficiency, transparency, and accountability. Medici Land Governance is using blockchain and other technologies to build next-generation property and land administration systems which help individuals around the world connect with the global economy by establishing a record of their property ownership.