Panagora Group is seeking a detail-oriented Senior-level Program Analyst to provide high-level technical support to USAID’s Bureau for Policy, Planning and Learning (PPL), which develops the policies and strategies that guide USAID’s worldwide mission to support countries on their Journey to Self-Reliance.
- Support PPL’s coordination role on program management improvement, audit, and Agency performance functions in order to advance implementation of the Agency’s five-year plan to address the Program Management Improvement Accountability Act (PMIAA), audit recommendations, and other Agency reforms
- Support PPL’s Program Management Improvement Officer role as outlined in the PMIAA, and in support of the PPL’s efforts to strengthen the Contracting and Assistance Officers’ Representatives (CORs/AORs) role throughout the Agency
- Be responsible for a range of program management coordination activities working across USAID’s numerous Bureaus and Independent Offices
- Manage implementation of USAID’s program management improvement efforts including coordinating on developing action plans for process improvement, establishing a community of practice for CORs/AORs, staff training, resource management, and providing guidance to Bureau leadership on challenges and gaps
- Work with a range of experts across multiple bureaus to strengthen the program management capacity of CORs/AORs at the Agency
- Assist in developing and implementing plans to improve the quality of program management across the Agency
- Be involved in preparing and making presentations to provide updates on the progress made on program management action plans to all levels of Agency stakeholders, including senior leadership.
- Advanced research on topics relating to existing or planned policies and other issues relating to PPL’s portfolio of responsibilities
- Outreach and communication with internal and external stakeholders on substantive matters both orally and in writing
- Substantive input in the drafting of briefing materials for senior PPL members
- Drafting of policy papers, how-to and other guidance documents, reports, summaries and other written documents
- Analyzing information needed to formulate development strategies and policy
- US Citizenship
- Current Secret clearance required
- Master’s degree in a relevant field with 10 years of work experience or Bachelor’s degree with 15 years of work experience
- Experience working on issues of foreign policy and development; budgeting, strategic planning, or other relevant areas as required
- Strong analytical skills demonstrated
- Strong writing skills and the ability to communicate complex programming concepts into clear, concise written documents and oral presentations required
- Strong facilitation and coordination skills
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as a member of a team
- Must be able to plan, organize, and use time effectively
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work within tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the organization
- Knowledge of USAID acquisition and assistance methods preferred
- Knowledge of USAID Contracting and Assistance Officers’ Representatives (C/AOR) functions preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.