Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
About the Position
The Senior Program Manager will provide program management support to the Office of Spectrum Management (OSM)’s Spectrum National Security Systems Program (SNSSP). SNSSP manages multiple national security systems and unclassified systems (which handle sensitive but unclassified information) to assign frequencies; maintains spectrum use databases; reviews Federal agencies’ new telecommunications systems and certifies the availability of spectrum; and provides the technical engineering capabilities needed to perform spectrum resources assessments.
The Contractor shall perform Program Management Office (PMO) support activities including:
- Author and refine Program and Project Management plans, Systems Engineering Plans, Configuration Management Plans, and other plans, processes, procedures and templates as requested for the SNSSP.
- Maintain the Process Asset Library of approved plans, process, procedures and templates. Manage Project Asset Libraries for programs and projects as assigned by the COR and TPOC.
- Execute SNSSP approved plans, processes and procedures to update and status program and project management artifacts such as the SNSSP Integrated Master Schedule, Project Schedules, Change Log, Issue Log, Risk Register, Decision Log, Action Item Log. Provide aggregated dashboard views as prioritized by the SNSSP.
- Provide program administration support for the preparation of documents and reports, coordination of schedules, updating logs, documenting and reporting to the SNSSP according to approved plans/processes/procedures above.
- Provide meeting support including agenda, meeting minutes, and schedule coordination as directed, and track actions to closure.
- Analyze program and project data, identify and help the SNSSP manage and mitigate risks to cost, schedule, and scope.
- Investigate and help the SNSSP resolve programmatic issues as they arise to inform management decisions.
- Facilitate and coordinate preparations, provide analysis, documents, slides and support for routine program and project meetings and management activities as well as briefings/reports to governance and oversight functions, such as the Commerce Acquisition Review Board, Commerce Information Technology Review Board, and Office of Management and Budget (OMB).
- Provide monitoring support for SNSSP projects, contracts and products including the review and analysis of financials, work products and deliverables, status reports, quality reports, schedules, milestones, action items and risks for the products, projects and contracts under the SNSSP.
- Provide IT project expertise with agile software development projects, data analysis, and cyber security to perform technical analysis of deliverables and work products for projects, products and contracts managed by the SNSSP and alert the SNSSP to potential issues or discrepancies.
- 10+ years of experience establishing and operating a PMO
- BS/BA degree in a related field or industry certification such as Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Ability to achieve/hold a position of public trust
- 4+ years of experience managing cross-functional teams to ensure quality performance for federal work orders
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.