Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Senior Program Monitoring and Reporting Specialist to provide monitoring and evaluation services to the Department of State. The work location for this position will be in Washington, DC. This is a full-time position. The start date for this position is on or around June 30, 2019.
- Serve as the team leader of monitoring and evaluation (M&E);
- Provide technical direction and overall guidance for all activities under the task order and supervise the work of the all short-term contractor staff;
- Serve as primary liaison to the COR and the office Director.
- Master’s degree
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in leading efforts to build capacity of large and complex global institutions to design, monitor and evaluate international assistance programs.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of supervisory experience managing other staff in the field of program design and M&E
- Experience providing expertise in program design, monitoring and evaluation
- Proven ability to deliver quality written and oral products on time
- Demonstrated track record of designing and implementing effective change management strategies for program design, monitoring and evaluation in large, complex global organizations
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple requests and communicate and work with multiple stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to foster relationships with stakeholders in DC and at Posts
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving
- Active secret security clearance.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.