- Work with global sustainability leaders
- Unique opportunity for experienced sustainability professional
- Excellent team, work culture and benefits
The Senior Programme Manager is responsible for the research, design and delivery of Global Initiatives’ forums and for engaging leaders across all stakeholder groups to participate, share and commit to action. The forums must address the most current sustainable development issues, and provide opportunities to collaborate and scale solutions. The Senior Programme Manager will liaise with global experts, CEOs and government officials and work with them towards agreed outcomes.
• Work with management team to design annual forum agendas and set sustainability themes and focus areas with our partners, including UN agencies, businesses, financial institutions and NGOs.
• Research, invite and manage forum speakers.
• Develop and manage a wide network of stakeholders to promote Global Initiatives’ forums.
• Oversee the design and implementation of forum marketing communications.
• Write and edit content to support the forum agendas including synopses, marketing emails, social media, speaker briefing notes, articles and reports.
• Oversee the research, writing and editing of forum reports.
• Contribute to strategic planning activities to grow existing and future forums.
• Bachelors degree in business, environment or development
• Minimum 7 years relevant experience
About the Organization
Global Initiatives promotes collaborative action for sustainable develoment through stakeholder engagement, content and high-level, multi-stakeholder forums. By sharing knowledge and best practices, and calling on all stakeholders to take action, we address some of the greatest challenges facing the world.