Dexis Professional Services (DPS), a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
Dexis Professional Services is seeking an experienced Senior Project Management Advisor to support its International Technical, Operational, and Professional Support Services project with the CDC in Côte D’Ivoire. The period of performance for this position is June 2018 - June 2019, with four option years and the possibility of extending through June 2023. This position is contingent upon task order award.
- Develop and present a training and coaching program in project management, for project management and technical staff to CDC Director for approval to implement.
- Develop of annual budget formulation and execution for both field and CDC headquarters activities related to cooperative agreements, grants and program contracts.
- Deliver and document training and staff development plan approved by CDC management as requested.
- Provide CDC management with feedback and suggestions regarding improving the budget development, review, execution and audit process.
- Provide CDC management with advice regarding a variety of financial matters.
- Write quarterly report to CDC management on pipeline and award status of all CDC cooperative agreements.
- Education and experience in financial management of HIV/AIDS programs
- Ability to manage complex international cooperative agreements or contracts
- Ability to deliver training and coaching services
- Clear understanding of the U.S. federal grants and budget processes and cycles
- Master’s degree in public health, social sciences, public administration, or other relevant Masters level degree in an associated field with a minimum of 7 years’ post graduate work in public health or public programs
- Fluency in English and working knowledge of French (Level IV) required
- Certification in Project Management or Grants Management
- International experience
DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.