Chemonics seeks a senior project manager for the anticipated Department for International Development (DFID)-funded Punjab Education Program (PEP). PEP supports the government of Punjab, Pakistan to deliver equitable access to better quality education through a range of interventions, including technical assistance to improve program delivery, capacity building to support institutional development, and policy reform. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee day-to-day project operations including logistics, finance, and human resources
- Manage a team of operational staff
- Provide general project support, including annual work planning, hiring and onboarding, financial tracking, and project communications
- Mid-level professional experience with operational management experience on a similar project at a minimum
- Pakistan- and Punjab- specific experience preferred
- Education-sector experience preferred
- Prior experience with DFID-funded projects preferred
- Prior experience in Chemonics preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in English required
Please submit your CV and cover letter using the form at https://ChemonicsUK.formstack.com/forms/punjab_senior_project_manager by October 10, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.