PAE is currently seeking a Senior Recruiter to become an integral part of a diverse team supporting PAE’s International Development & Capacity Building portfolio of projects. This position would join an existing team of Recruiters who perform together with excellence to support the US Department of State, United States Agency for International Development and domestic COVID response services contracts. Our recruiters help support critical humanitarian response and international development efforts by identifying top-tier talent to support projects in the United States and around the world.
This position is based in Washington, DC or can be remote. The ideal candidate will have experience recruiting for multiple disciplines including any of the following: cleared candidates, international development professionals or experience supporting other humanitarian assistance projects. The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for handling the full lifecycle recruiting process for assigned program and contingent pipeline hires. The ideal candidate will have prior recruiting experience in the government contracting industry and a demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Works with the Recruiting Manager and Program Managers to fill program positions
- Collaborates with Recruiting Manager and Hiring Managers to determine position specifications, pre-screening questions, interview questions, and solve staffing challenges
- Develops and executes effective and efficient recruitment and sourcing strategies to identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool from which a hiring decision can be made in an expedient and compliant manner
- Sources, networks and actively builds relationships to ensure an adequate pipeline of candidates effectively meets hiring needs
- Aggressively and creatively sources candidates through job boards, subscription databases, cold calling, job fairs, networking, referrals, and other creative candidate sourcing strategies
- Pre-screens resumes, conducts initial interviews and evaluates candidates’ suitability for presentation to hiring managers
- Works in an effective manner to support the needs of the business
- Adapts to changing business priorities with a focus on accountability, communication, and customer service
- Supports proposal preparation as needed by recruiting key personnel, formatting resumes, and obtaining letters of commitment from contingent hires
- Accurately tracks and reports on recruiting activities by meticulously updating the Applicant Tracking System and Workflow Trackers daily. Provide additional reporting or metrics as requested
- Maintains recruiting documentation required for OFCCP compliance and all phases of recruiting process are conducted in accordance with PAE legal, ethical and best practice standards
- Contributes to special projects as required
- Performs other duties assigned by supervisor
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field is required; Experience in lieu of education will be considered
- 6-8 years of full cycle recruiting experience
- 2+ years’ experience performing advanced Boolean searching
- Previous experience recruiting for and building candidate pipeline
- Customer focused and mission driven
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective teammate, elevates others around themselves by teaching, communicating and contributing
- High level of emotional intelligence and a desire to foster teamwork
- Outstanding analytical skills, creativity and problem-solving abilities
- Flexibility, able to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Domestic and/or International Travel may be required
- One or more years of experience within the cleared government contracting environment
- One or more years of experience partnering with business leaders to define recruiting requirements and assist with staffing plans
- One or more years of experience mapping government labor categories to internal organizations categories
- Knowledge and ability to follow OFCCP guidelines
- Any experience working for a staffing agency
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
About the Organization
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. Government, its allied partners and international organizations. As it enters its 60th year of business, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in critical facility infrastructure, aviation, logistics, training, range operations and national security solutions, to support some of the most meaningful and exciting missions in the world.
Today, the approximately 20,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in roughly 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world's most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations. PAE is headquartered in Arlington, Va.