Note: all the AIIB jobs are located in Beijing, China. All the applications must be submitted via AIIB career portal: Career Opportunities - Career - Opportunities - AIIB, please go to our website to check it (www.aiib.org)
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 103 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized up to USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.
Reporting to the Director General, Facilities and Administrative Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of security, safety, and business continuity within the concept of organizational resilience to ensure operations continuity, safeguard AIIB’s reputation and guarantee the well-being of personnel.
- Develop relevant policies, directives and guidelines to facilitate continuity of operations and ensure the well-being of personnel while they are traveling and while at AIIB Headquarters. Ensure Bank-wide consultation by coordinating the Focal Point Network comprised of representatives from all the business units.
- Develop and deliver in-house security, safety and business continuity training programs, sourcing programs externally where preferable.
- Provide security, safety and business continuity advice to the Director General, Facilities and Administrative Services, and to senior management where required.
- Develop a crisis management capability for AIIB, acting as crisis coordinator/manager where required.
- Coordinate the drafting of AIIB’s business continuity plan and develop exercises and tests to ensure that the plan is constantly refined.
- Develop security and safety risk assessment capabilities in line with industry best practices and conduct risk assessments where required to ensure that AIIB Headquarters, events away from the Headquarters, and traveling AIIB staff are adequately protected.
- Develop and coordinate security and safety compliance and inspection methodologies to ensure adherence to AIIB’s security directive.
- Develop and implement a methodology for safety, security and business continuity based on lessons learned and best practices.
- Source vendors for safety and security functions where required and provide advice for contracting and coordinating the activities of vendors once contracted.
- Manage safety, security, and business continuity projects from inception throughout the life cycle of the project.
- Develop and oversee standards for security and safety equipment and services, including adherence to ISO standards where relevant.
- Oversee travel security, including authorization of security clearances, coordinating event security, and arranging on-site security services, and close protection abroad where required.
- Oversee AIIB’s 24-hour security and emergency operation center function, including the provision of timely security advisories, emergency communications and messaging, executive communications, incident reporting and recording, liaison with the external medical services provider, and maintaining the security and safety online portal.
- Oversee outsourced security management at AIIB’s headquarters, including first aid, air quality monitoring, physical security, pass and identification, and fire safety functions and services.
- Liaise with the host government security services in China and wherever AIIB activities are conducted abroad.
- Lead and supervise the performance of AIIB security and safety personnel.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience in implementing organizational resilience, including security, safety, emergency management and business continuity programs on management or supervisory level.
- Technical expertise pertaining to the organizational resilience concept including general security and safety functions, risk assessment, physical security, business continuity, security compliance methodologies, crisis and emergency management and security and safety training.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry security and safety standards, including relevant ISO standards. Knowledge of, and direct experience with, the security policy framework of the United Nations Security Management System is preferable.
- Demonstrable experience in project management, specifically with respect to security and safety.
- Strong analytical skills and experience in the development of effective policies, directives and guidance for security and safety.
- Advanced technical skill in the use of all Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong relationship-building skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English with the ability to communicate effectively on all levels.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in security, safety, intelligence studies, administration or related fields from a reputable university or military/war college.
AIIB is committed to diversity, transparency, and inclusion. We believe our strength comes from having a team with the right diverse skills, experiences, and abilities selected through a merit-based competitive process. We actively encourage applications from people from both within and outside AIIB members, regardless of nationality, religion, gender, race, disability, or sexual orientation.
Join in AIIB’s mission to promote sustainable infrastructure investments and to improve social and economic outcomes in Asia and beyond.
Previous experience and qualifications will determine the grade and job title at which successful applicants will enter AIIB
About the Organization
The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) is a multilateral development bank whose mission is financing the Infrastructure for Tomorrow—infrastructure with sustainability at its core. We began operations in Beijing in January 2016 and have since grown to 103 approved members worldwide. We are capitalized at USD100 billion and Triple-A-rated by the major international credit rating agencies. Working with partners, AIIB meets clients’ needs by unlocking new capital and investing in infrastructure that is green, technology-enabled and promotes regional connectivity.