BroadReach is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond a health services company that improves the health of tens of thousands of people in Africa, to one that impacts millions across the globe by using technology to promote inclusive health and economic growth.
With help from talented employees like you, we will expand the sales of our data analytics cloud-based solution called Vantage to all of Africa, Europe and Asia, successfully fulfilling our vision of becoming the development community’s operating system.
With its integrated performance management dashboard, strategic analytic tools, workflow toolkits and automated reporting, Vantage is intensely focused on developing proactive, proven solutions to some of the world’s most vexing problems.
We have an opening for a Senior Solutions Associate who will be located at BroadReach’s headquarters in Cape Town, South Africa or our Washington, DC office. This position is responsible for working with the BD team to build new business, successfully bidding on public and private tenders that expand Vantage.
In Your Role As Senior Solutions Associate You Will
- Track USAID, CDC and other international donor sales opportunities to identify projects and generate leads
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Assist the Communications Manager in planning and executing Marketing events
- Keep current with industry trends and best practices and continuously seek ways to improve
- Support the development and execution of strategic client plans
- Provide insights to BD Managers by continuously researching and analyzing clients’ business context, operations and financial performance
- Assist in the development and implementation of engagement strategies aligned with target market segments
- Support the preparation and delivery of high impact presentations, effectively representing BroadReach’s business and value proposition
- Work with our Vantage and Client Delivery teams and other divisions of BroadReach in closing opportunities
- Assist in the development of proposals
- Together with the BD Managers, develop and align detailed client marketing plans (with inputs from the Client Delivery and Vantage teams)
- Maintain a proficient knowledge of products, services and capabilities across the organization to ensure relevant and informed client interactions
- Work with the BD Managers to meet and exceed assigned revenue quota and early stage new business identification
- Be a valued member of the global sales team
- Participate in sales conference calls and potential travel for prospect visits, assisting in product demonstrations in person and via WebEx
- Maintain and update daily the Sales pipeline on Dynamics365
- Work closely with the VP for Business Development, BD Managers, Vantage and Client Delivery teams, and project teams in the field to win new business from government and private accounts
- Bachelor’s degree
- Post-graduate degree in International Relations, Public Health, IT system preferred
Experience & Skills
- 5 -7 years in a sales/business development environment
- At least three years’ experience bidding on USAID RFAs and RFPs
- At least two to three years’ experience in the public health space, preferably on USAID/PEPFAR programs
- CDC experience would be advantageous
- Understanding and exposure to the broad health systems strengthening/public health environment, along with an understanding of data analytics work would be advantageous
- Excellent customer focus, strong attention to detail and ability to operate in a dynamic sales organization
BroadReach Culture Cornerstones
- We serve a mission greater than ourselves
- We do better everyday
- We are solutions driven not problem focused
- We turn all customers into raving fans
BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, processes and Vantage enterprise platform.
About the Organization
BroadReach is recognized as one of the most innovative social entrepreneurs globally, harnessing the transformative power of technology and innovating with new business models to solve social problems at scale. BroadReach is profoundly focused on improving the health and well-being of underserved populations across the globe. We empower governments, donor groups, NGOs and private companies to operate more efficiently, improving outcomes for people in need with our intelligent solutions: A combination of our people, process and our Vantage platform.