- Position open to Indonesian Nationals
- Based in Jakarta
- Full-time Position
We are seeking expressions of interest from Senior Supervision Engineers for a project role with AECOM supporting the capacity development of Directorate General of Highways (DGH) staff for design review, construction supervision, technical audit and contract management. The Senior Supervision Engineer will primarily deliver on-the-job training and conduct design reviews and technical audits of selected GOI funded projects with DGH staff as learning experience. Detailed tasks will involve:
- Ensuring good quality designs prepared by local design consultants, undertaking periodic checks during the design process and provide recommendations for design modification
- Assist DGH staff to undertake technical audit and ensure technical audit principles and environmental engineering specifications are followed
- Evaluate local consultant services and the quality of works delivery
- Prepare and deliver training for key personnel of Civil Works Contractors and supervision consultants.
To be considered for this role, you will need to have appropriate academic qualifications in Civil or Highway Engineering; demonstrated 10 years of experience in road construction, construction supervision and construction management; of which as least 5 years of experience should be as Team Leader of Supervision teams or Chief Resident Engineer of road projects; demonstrated experience working on large road contracts and with technical audit teams funded by donor agencies is desirable.
The position requires you to have demonstrated experience in planning and carrying out QA/QC processes, conducting technical audits and preparing and delivering training. Fluency in written and spoken English is required.
To apply, please click the link to the job below:
Your application will need to include:
- A cover letter and signed CV, including a declaration that the information provided is true and correct
- Names and contact details for two referees
Applications close 30th April 2019
AECOM is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.
Women are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Edit a Job | LinkedIn Recruiter
AECOM is a global International Development service provider, operating in 113 countries, coordinated through the work of 2,000 corporate and project staff. AECOM deliver International Development services through dedicated practice areas, working with clients in the public and private sectors to achieve sustainable development outcomes through cost-effective, innovative and equitable activities.