The purpose of the Global Health Training, Advisory, and Support Contract (GHTASC) is to advance USAID’s Bureau for Global Health’s mission by providing junior, mid-level, senior, and expert advisory and technical, administrative and operational, and training, professional development and organizational development institutional support contract services and resources. GHTASC will provide the professional services needed to support USAID’s strategic programs and collaborate with USAID offices to promote efficient and effective global health programming and operations.
**Please note: Only U.S. Citizens or U.S. permanent residents are eligible for this position**
MSI is seeking a Senior Talent Acquisition/DEI Specialist who will be responsible for managing full cycle recruiting with an emphasis on ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce on an anticipated USAID staffing contract.
The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will source, identify, screen, interview, negotiate offers with, and recommend candidates for hire. Working closely with contract and client staff responsible the Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with hiring managers and talent team to be involved, committed and accountable to ensuring a fair and equitable recruiting experience. This individual will ensure strong networking and partnership with a variety of DEI focused organizations, universities and places of impact.
This position is contingent upon award.
· Sources for contacts, generates leads, identifies, screens, interviews and recommends potential candidates to be considered for current and future positions.
· Develop effective for measuring and assessing Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) talent acquisition program impact, talent team engagement, candidate experience and hiring effectiveness.
· Maintains job descriptions and assists hiring managers in creating job descriptions for new positions.
· Develops and maintains relationships and a pipeline of strategic technical area experts with an emphasis on ensuring balanced people representation across the organization through focused sourcing techniques and strategies.
· Develops tools and trainings to ensure the talent team and client have the necessary skills and resources to recruit a diverse workforce.
· Advertises open positions to relevant job boards and social media.
· Reviews resumes and screens qualified candidates.
· Short-list recommended candidates to relevant hiring contacts and guides candidates and managers through the process.
· Works with Senior Managers to define both short and long-term staffing needs and provides guidance to supervisors and employees related to hiring policies and procedures.
· Collaborates with the Hiring Managers to finalize candidate selections by preparing and supplying matrices of vetted candidates.
· Maintains compliance with EEO and OFCCP regulations, keeping applicant flow data for Affirmative Action Plans.
· Arranges interviews, conducts references, and prepares and manages applicant offer process.
· Coordinates with Security office to obtain necessary clearances.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years of recruitment experience.
- Experience recruiting for global health projects and USAID preferred.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work while maintaining client-service focused.
- Knowledge of employment laws, OFCCP, and EEO regulations, standard HR practices and procedures strongly preferred.
- A high level of confidentiality in handling employee information.
- Experience leading projects from start to finish with a particular focus in D&I event and outreach programming.
- Qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- Proven communications skills including the ability to persuade and expertise to lead change and influence behaviors.
- Proficiency with ATS, CRM and other related platforms.
- Ability to anticipate future potential obstacles and address issues proactively.
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
Reasonable Accommodations: MSI is dedicated to hiring an inclusive workforce. If you would like to request reasonable accommodations during the application process, please email MSI.Dept.HRRecruiting@tetratechinc.onmicrosoft.com with “Reasonable Accommodations” in the title. Our recruitment team looks forward to engaging in an interactive process to provide reasonable accommodations for candidates.
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.