Reporting to the Director of Global Talent Acquisition, the Senior Talent Acquisition Partner manages assigned international and domestic recruitment assignments at CARE USA level positions. Acting as a specialty recruiting and staffing expert with demonstrated ability to effectively build business relationships with assigned business groups across multiple regions and departments.
Recruit, staff, and source for international and domestic openings, while being responsible for creating/maintaining strong networks of diverse candidates for ongoing organizational needs by developing innovative sourcing initiatives and a solid pipeline of qualified candidates. Collaborate with Hiring Managers during the recruitment/selection process and ensures that practices are legally compliant and consistent with CARE’s core values and standards to enable them to achieve tactical and strategic resource requirements.
He/she will work closely with the Director of Global Talent Acquisition to develop and improve recruitment processes and procedures; Focusing on increasing the capacity of CARE domestic and country offices to perform recruitment procedures equitably, accurately and consistently. He/she may advise and lead other recruiters on best practices.
The candidate must possess in-depth knowledge of the business objectives and the talent acquisition functional area. Customer service-oriented and must have a broad knowledge of employee relations, compensation & benefits, staffing, training and development, CARE’s HR policies and procedures, basic US labor laws, affirmative action and experience working across cultures.
Promote gender equity and diversity within the recruitment team and influence hiring managers to ensure that GED aspects are considered and addressed during the recruitment process by partnerships with Hiring Managers to identify diversity strategies.
- Full life cycle recruitment activities
- Behavioral interview techniques
- Pre-employment/Background oversight
- Process improvement
- Other duties assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, with an emphasis in Human Resources or Social Sciences or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 5+ years of Recruitment experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in international recruitment a plus
- Drives a sense of urgency throughout the recruitment process. Looks for opportunities to remove obstacles and implements complex and unique recruiting approaches.
- A strong understanding of the national recruitment landscape, market trends and regional/national/international differences of attracting top talent.
- Experience building talent pipeline by seeking out new and creative ideas to source candidates through social media, resume mining, outreach efforts, career fairs, website posting, special recruiting events and other advertising methods.
- Superior relationship management, influencing, collaboration, and partnership skills
- Planning, Researching and leading diversity initiatives
- Must demonstrate advanced technology skills, able to work comfortably in a variety of software applications; highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook office 365, and working knowledge of ATS platforms.
- Extensive knowledge of US state labor laws
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent relationship-building, organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Process Improvement focus
- Understanding of labor market trends and the competitive environment
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Team play with the ability to continually re-prioritize assignments and adjust efforts accordingly.
- Ability to transcend between strategic thinking and operational excellence with a focus on quality and execution.
- Dynamic and engaging personality. This role will interact with a large cross-functional segment of the organization (in the USA and globally) and the community.
- Ability to travel occasionally; potential for domestic and international travel
About the Organization
CARE is an international NGO with local staff and community partners in more than 90 countries. We create local solutions to poverty and inequality and we seek dignity for everyone every day and during times of crisis. These solutions have a broad range, from clean water to access to education; from microfinance to ensuring that everyone has nutritious food; from agriculture and climate change to disaster response. CARE puts women and girls at the center of everything we do because they have proven to be the best hope for creating lasting change in the world. Our staff live where they work, which makes us effective at understanding the challenges they face. We’ve been doing this for over 70 years, since World War II. It started with the world’s first CARE Package® of food for the post-war hungry in Europe. Our work today is as important as ever, we believe that poverty and inequality are historic injustices that we can end within a generation, for good. If you share our core beliefs: poverty is an injustice; poverty is solvable; and together, we have the power to end it, join us.
There are individuals who may use CARE’s name and trademark in emails and on websites in an attempt to solicit fees from interested job-seekers. Some examples of these fees are placement fees or immigration processing fees. CARE does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an up-front fee of any kind. Occasionally, CARE does employ recruiting or placement agencies to help us identify candidates for specific employment within CARE. If you’re contacted by a legitimate recruiting or placement agency, there should be no charge to you. If you suspect that you have been a victim of fraud from someone purporting to be CARE, please contact us at email@example.com.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status, or status as a veteran. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here.