The role of the Senior Technical Advisor for Let Us Create Futures (LUCF) is a management and leadership role within the organization. The role has been designed to focus on income generation, communication and ongoing development of the organization’s services and planning.
The primary responsibility of this role is to raise funding, resources and partnerships to ensure that the organization’s strategy can be effectively implemented and that set targets are reached. The role will also be actively involved in monitoring the organization’s development of programs and services as per the targets set in the strategic plan.
Key Tasks and responsibilities:
- Lead all fundraising activities
- Lead donor liaison
- Provide representation and develop partnerships for the organization
- Develop and strengthen communications
- Lead in the ongoing development and design of reporting activities for the organization
- Cultivate increased capacity of the staff team
- Develop internal systems
- Collaborate in program development and strategic plan implementation
- Monitor program implementation
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years’ experience in aid and development, preferably non-profit
- Strong written and spoken English skills essential
- Conversational Khmer language skills desirable but not essential
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills; demonstrated ability to engage effectively in cross-cultural contexts
- Strong experience and working knowledge of international development practice considered desirable
About the Organization
Empowering communities by providing access to early childhood development and care provider support programs.
Let us Create Futures is a registered non-profit dedicated to improving the quality of health and education for vulnerable mothers, children and youth in the province of Kampong Som, Cambodia. The organization was founded and registered as The Cambodian Children’s Painting Project in 2006 has consistently upheld strong values in adapting services to meet evolving community needs best. In 2017 the organization has strategically rebranded as Let Us Create Futures and focuses on bridging gaps and developing the capacity of services available to vulnerable community members. Let Us Create Futures (LUCF) aims to bridge gaps in early childhood development by providing access to programs that offer caregiver support and specialized early childhood programs. By working with Let Us Create Futures (LUCF) you are working with communities in Kampong Som to improvde quality of life though social empowerment.