hemonics seeks senior technical specialists for the anticipated USAID eSwatini Attain & Sustain 95-95-95, Prevent New Infections and Reach All Populations for Epidemic Control (ASPIRE) based in the Kingdom of eSwatini. The purpose of ASPIRE is to reduce HIV incidence and AIDS-related mortality and support the UNAIDS 95-95-95 fast-track target. This will be achieved through increasing access to and usage of quality comprehensive HIV services, increasing the uptake of biomedical HIV prevention services and integrated sexual and reproductive health services, and building the Ministry of Health’s capacity to provide strategic oversight and stewardship. These senior technical specialists will provide technical guidance and support in the planning and implementation of project interventions as directed by the chief of party and HIV clinical services director. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Oversee clinical and technical leadership in areas such as HIV testing and prevention; antiretroviral therapy and tuberculosis medication uptake and adherence; pediatric HIV care and prevention of mother-to-child transmission; voluntary medical male circumcision; pre-exposure prophylaxis, sexual and reproductive health, and post-violence care to reduce HIV incidence and AIDS-related mortality
- Provide input to project implementation to achieve targets in health outcomes
- Ensure all project assistance is technically sound and appropriate for the local context
- Liaise with the government of eSwatini, stakeholders, and counterparts in the public and private sectors
- Supervise and inform technical components of project activities and identifies issues and risks in a timely manner and makes appropriate program adjustments
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of a strategic, long-term programmatic vision
- An advanced degree in a relevant discipline
- Significant experience in one or more of the technical areas listed above, with proven ability to achieve program targets
- Minimum of 8 to 12 years of relevant technical and development experience and expertise in designing, implementing, and managing relevant programs
- Strong ability and desire to collaborate with the government of eSwatini, international donors, and local partners
- Demonstrated knowledge of appropriate technologies
- Experience in monitoring and evaluation, data collection and management, and knowledge sharing
- Demonstrated interest in building capacity of local partners
- USAID experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
Please apply through https://ghdrecruit.formstack.com/forms/eswatini_aspire. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/EU-Recruiting-Data-Privacy-Notice-12.2018.pdf
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.