Tetra Tech International Development Services (https://careers.tetratechintdev.com), headquartered in Arlington, VA is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for potential economic development expert positions on an anticipated USAID funded program in Kosovo. The goal of this Activity is to facilitate Kosovo’s firms towards becoming more competitive in local, regional, and international markets, thereby promoting export-led growth.
The anticipated objectives of this Activity are:
1. To increase exports through improved SME sophistication and market knowledge and linkages
2. A skilled workforce that better meets private sector needs
3. To expand access to finance to facilitate firms growth and capacity
Tetra Tech anticipates using a market systems approach to improve private sector performance and competitiveness of key export sectors and promote greater integration with European and global markets thus generating private sector employment in Kosovo.
These are anticipated to be full-time positions based in Pristina, Kosovo.
Area of Specialization Sought:
*Trade facilitation and brokerage;
*Investment analysis and promotion;
*Accessing finance and credit
*SME Development, including women and minority-owned businesses;
*Applied workforce development;
*Industry association development.
* Minimum Bachelor’s Degree related to the solicited areas of specialization (above), advanced degree is a plus;
* Minimum of seven (7) years of relevant professional experience;
* Demonstrated experience providing technical input and/or advisory services in a designated area of specialization in Kosovo or the Balkans;
* Professional proficiency in Albanian is required, proficiency in English is preferred;
* Qualified applicants from Kosovo highly encouraged to apply.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Deadline for applications is August 1, 2019. Applications will be reviewed and considered as they are received.
Apply online: http://bit.ly/KosovoTechnical
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s IDS ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 17,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.