Tetra Tech International Development Services, headquartered in Arlington, VA is seeking to hire qualified senior technical specialists to provide technical and managerial oversight for an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded biodiversity conservation initiative in Indonesia. Expertise sought in the development and implementation of strategies in targeted subnational jurisdictions to advance biodiversity conservation, sustainable forest management, and sustainable land use.
Area of Specialization Sought:
* Environmental governance
* Biodiversity conservation
* Environmental traceability
* Natural resource commodity production supply chains
* Private sector engagement
* Sustainable economic growth and financing
* Sustainable natural resource management
* Advanced degree relevant to a specific area of specialization
* Minimum of 10 years of experience in the development sector providing assistance on large donor-funded projects
* Demonstrated experience providing technical input and/or advisory services in designated area of specialization
* Experience delivering services in Indonesia
* Fluency in English
* Qualified Indonesian nationals are highly encouraged to apply
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting and engineering services. The Company supports government and commercial clients by providing innovative solutions focused on water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. With more than 17,000 associates worldwide, Tetra Tech's capabilities span the entire project life cycle.