Chemonics seeks senior technical and management professionals for an anticipated forestry project in Vietnam.
Senior specialists/team leaders
- Minimum 10 years of experience in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Community forest management and co-management
- Land use planning, zonation, and land allocation and benefit sharing
- Forest monitoring and management
- Silviculture, plantation management, and sustainable timber certification
- Enterprise development and value chains, including timber and nontimber forest products
- Environmental law enforcement
- Technology applications for forest management and enforcement
- Payment for environmental services (PES/PFES/C-PFES)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Activity and staff management
- Excellent communications
- Fluent English
Deputy Chief of Party
- Minimum 10 years of experience and understanding in one or more of the above technical areas
- Minimum five to seven years of project and staff management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and written and verbal communications
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Fluent English
If you are interested in this opportunity, kindly submit your application to https://VietnamForests.formstack.com/forms/vietnam_forests by February 17, 2020. For any other inquiries, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.
Chemonics International is a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C. with more than 40 years of experience implementing programs around the world.