Chemonics seeks a short-term consultant to assist the Population and Reproductive Health (PRH) task order with product registration to support the Global Health Supply Chain – Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project. GHSC-PSM is the primary vehicle through which USAID 1) procures and provides health commodities, 2) provides technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and 3) collaborates with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives. The short-term consultant will serve as a technical resource for the PRH task order by assisting with activities related to product registration for condoms and family planning commodities. Specific tasks under this consultancy will include reviewing the current registration status of the condom categories by country and working with internal teams to identify how to build a database to capture product registration information consistently. The consultancy may be based in Washington, D.C., or conducted remotely. The assignment’s anticipated duration is approximately 30 days, from July to August 2018. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Consolidate registration data for condoms and family planning commodities into a single, harmonized format
- Support the identification of business requirements for a registration data management system
- Map business processes related to registration data management
- Support the development of an interim registration data management tool
- Complete other duties assigned by the PRH task order director
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, international development, or a related field; master’s degree preferred
- At least three years of experience with international/global health, supply chain, health commodity registration, or data management systems
- Experience working on projects related to population and reproductive health topics preferred
- Experience with USAID-funded programs preferred
- Ability to work in a team
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Proficiency in English required; fluency in English preferred
Please send an email with your CV and cover letter attached and the position title in the subject line to PSMPRHTechnicalAdvisor@chemonics.com by June 28, 2018. Early applications are encouraged. Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.