The Support to Anti-Corruption Champion Institutions (SACCI) Program in Ukraine is a five-year USAID initiative with the objective to assist Ukraine to reduce corruption and increase the accountability and transparency of governance. The program seeks to empower key government institutions to fight corruption, build public support for and engagement in anti-corruption effort and reduce citizen tolerance to corruption.
**Please note: Only citizens of Ukraine are eligible for this position**
MSI is seeking a short-term expert to provide comprehensive social media support to the SACCI Program to highlight project activities to desired audiences, target social media advertising to pre-defined groups of information consumers, track effectiveness of social media advertising for SACCI and its government partner agencies that run social media campaigns.
- Detailed social media plan for SACCI Year II that corresponds both to the SACCI Youth Strategy and the overall priorities / activities under the SACCI Year II plan (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Telegram and YouTube);
- Timely and comprehensive social media support to SACCI events, live broadcasts and other social media related activities;
- Comprehensive support on SACCI side (and in close contact with dedicated third-party contractors) to the SACCI-supported online / digital communications campaigns;
The Expert will work closely with the SACCI program team. S/he may occasionally be expected to travel to regions of Ukraine. If travel does take place, this will be negotiated separately. The assignment is expected to start early January 2019. The anticipated level-of-effort for this assignment is up to 40 expert days until 1 May 2019.
- Master’s degree in journalism, liberal arts, linguistics or other related humanities field;
- At least 7 years of practical experience in public relations and social media marketing;
- Excellent organizational skills to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated experience in communication with various target groups through social media channels;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian required. Working level of English is a strong asset.
Application submission deadline is 9 December 2018, by 6:00 PM Kyiv time.
Late applications will not be accepted.
Please use Internet Explorer when submitting your application
Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
MSI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer.
To apply: Please visit our website, www.msiworldwide.com
About the Organization
MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com.