IMC Worldwide is seeking experts to include in a proposal as Short Term Technical Assistance (STTA) consultants for an upcoming Monitoring and Evaluation opportunity with USAID Somalia.The opportunity is a mission-wide M&E mechanism for USAID Somalia that will be run primarily from Kenya. The primary purpose of the project is to provide fast, flexible, demand‐driven M&E support, guidance and advice for USAID Somalia and IPs.
IMC is looking for M&E experts that can provide Short Term Technical Assistance during the five year contract in the areas of:
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Democracy, Stabilization and Governance,
- Economic Growth and Trade
- Gender Equality and Social Inclusion
- Crisis Response, Humantiarian response
Preference for consultants with experience in East Africa, and ideally in Somalia. Consultants that are interested in joining our STTA pool, please send your CVs to email@example.com
About the Organization
IMC Worldwide is currently working in more than 20 countries across Africa; South, South East and Central Asia; Eastern Europe; the Middle East; and the Caribbean, delivering specialist consulting services to central governments, donor organisations and private sector corporations in developing and transitional countries, in particular in relation to development, management and infrastructure. We work across a diverse range of sectors and disciplines bringing over 50 years' experience of working with government agencies, local authorities and with communities themselves to help address some of the most difficult development problems and barriers to poverty reduction. We work with all of the major international development agencies throughout the world including USAID, DFID, EU, EIB, EBRD, World Bank and ADB and are looking to expand our client base in the private sector and with Foundations.
Though our background is in the transport sector we provide a full range of professional consulting services including:
- Inclusive Growth.
- Disaster Preparedness and Reconstruction
- Organisational Change
- Economics and private sector development
- Project and Programme Management
- Environment, energy and climate change
- Resource centres and frameworks
- Governance and anti-corruption
- Road safety
- Infrastructure and engineering
- Monitoring, evaluation and learning
- Transport sector policy and planning