Dexis Professional Services (DPS) is seeking an experienced Site and Community Human Resource Data Lead to support the CDC/Division of Global HIV & TB (DGHT)-South Africa program staff. As a public health professional, you will be an operational site vist lead and fulfill standardized expectations to improve HIV service delivery and the achievement of PEPFAR targets across South Africa.
- rovide data management and analysis support to PEPFAR-South Africa and the Government of South Africa (national, provincial, district health departments) in implementing effective human resources for health for HIV services at the facility and community level through CoAgs listed in C.1. Include activity and analysis status in monthly and annual reports.
- Coordinate PEPFAR South Africa’s human resource information projects and serve as a subject matter expert in the utilization and implementation of PEPFAR site level human resources systems, integrating epidemiologic and other information from a scientific perspective. Work with PEPFAR-South Africa and Partner staff to develop a data quality assessment system to monitor the accuracy of Human Resources for Health (HRH) data reported. Include activity and analysis status in monthly and annual reports.
- Develop and implement a systematic workplan to ensure human resources data are used to inform and improve human resources plans at the site and community levels, supporting PEPFAR implementing partners to ensure maximum integration and effectivenes of their human resources for health plan. Report progress against this workplan monthly and annually.
- As a CDC-South Africa operational site visit lead, tasks will include:
- Review facility data to identify barriers and challenges in reaching PEPFAR targets.
- Develop agreed upon remedial plans and continuous monitoring with Implementing Partners.
- Closely collaborate with Partner and facility staff to ensure remedial plan is being implemented and addressing identified gaps and is confirmed with data.
- For sites needing additional support, coordinate and conduct site visits to ensure performance improvement.
- Report status in monthly and annual reports.
- A master’s degree in public health or related field ;
- 5+ years’ experience in data management for public health programs, PEPFAR;
- 5+ years’ experience in project oversight or technical monitoring of USG grants and/or contracts;
- Experience with U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) funding and program management;
- Experience providing technical support to national or local health departments in Southern Africa, working collaboratively to achieve health outcomes related to policy implementation, program monitoring, and quality improvement;
- Experience developing, assessing and reporting metrics to measure and improve performance of public health programs;
- Experience utilizing statistical software and creating data visualizations;
- Experience working in a cross-cultural environment, in Southern Africa;
- Experience building programs which incorporate a results based management approach; and
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing, including presentation skills
About the Organization
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.