Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
We are currently looking for a Site Manager to join our growing team to work on an international project in Afghanistan.
The Site Manager is assigned within Afghanistan to augment existing military structure through provision to deal with regulated Hazardous Material and regulated Hazardous Waste as well as unregulated waste and materials of concern, spill response, fuel releases and environmental corrective action projects.
- Site Managers may be required to assist the Environmental Managers to provide support to USFOR-A AND ASG-A to ensure compliance with environmental assessment requirements. Also, the Site Manager shall be responsible for ensuring that all Environmental Corrective Actions (ECA) meet task order Safety requirements in the approved APP.
- Perform various other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 8 years of hazardous materials management/response to hazardous materials incidents/corrective actions experience.
- Experience in management and supervision of managing technical personnel.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER.
- Certified Hazardous Material Manager (CHMM) or Certified Safety Professional (CSP) is preferred.
- Ability to travel and work domestically and internationally for various periods of time.
- Must possess a valid passport and driver’s license.
- Must be eligible for a US Security Clearance.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.