Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. (Cardno) is seeking Social & Environmental Impact Assessment Specialists with experience in Latin America. Successful applicants will be included in our short-list of consultants, for upcoming social and environmental impact assignments in Latin America.
- Relevant experience applying good international industry practice to projects (e.g., the International Finance corporation’s Performance Standards).
- Relevant experience in the mining, oil & gas, or other extractive or large infrastructure sectors.
- Experience working in Latin America
- Fluent in English and Spanish
Specialists needed in the following technical areas:
- Social & environmental impact assessment
- Social & environmental management plans
- Socio-economic baseline assessments
- Stakeholder consultation
- Local economic development
- Grievance mechanisms
- Cultural heritage
- Indigenous peoples
- Public health
- Institutional development
- Regulatory, policy, or legal support
- Labor and working conditions
- Health & safety
- Security and human rights
Cardno offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardno is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About the OrganizationCardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd., is part of Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division with international development assistance companies in Brisbane, Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, and Washington, DC. Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. was formerly Emerging Markets Group, Ltd. and brings nearly a 30-year history serving the objectives of bilateral and multilateral donors and private clients. The Emerging Markets Division brings together a broad range of experience and talent; a rich history of innovation, passion and commitment to international development and an established reputation for high quality demand and client driven services.
Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division manages more than $750 million in current contracts and grants, brings together over 90 years of collective experience, and engages over 3,700 professionals in more than 100 countries. Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division currently implements over 130 projects globally.