The USAID Bangladesh Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (BMEL) Activity seeks Bangladeshi consultant experts with the following required qualifications for several short-term assignments beginning approximately February 2019: (30-40 working days)
- Three (3) Social Inclusion Experts (Bangladeshi) related specifically to persons with disabilities, sexual minorities, religious minorities and indigenous minorities: (25-30 working days, beginning February 2019)
- Advanced degree and at least 4 years relevant experience (or without an advanced degree and at least 7 years relevant experience) related to one or more social inclusion themes
- Relevant work, research or field experience in social inclusion work in Bangladesh
- Professional level fluency in both Bangla and English is required. Proficiency in an indigenous language would be highly beneficial.
- Strong conceptual and writing skills required
- Three professional references related to similar work (analysis related to inclusion) required
- Must be a Bangladesh citizen or resident
If interested, please send by 5:00 PM on Sunday, January 20, 2019, a resume/CV in English with a cover letter outlining qualifications and the contact details of three references to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Only finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
ME&A, Inc. is managing the USAID BMEL Activity. ME&A is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including staff and consultant experts. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. ME&A will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. For more information about ME&A, see http://www.meandahq.com/.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A implements the five-year Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (M&E&L) initiative for the USAID Mission in El Salvador. ME&A's team provides USAID/El Salvador and potentially other missions in the region continued performance monitoring, verification, GIS services and evaluation support to measure program impact, results and achievements.