Social Marketing Evaluation Specialists
International Business & Technical Consultants, Inc. (IBTCI), a U.S.-based international development consulting company established in 1987, is seeking Social Marketing Evaluation Specialists for an End-of-Project Performance Evaluation Program in Madagascar.
The Social Marketing Evaluation Specialists will be responsible for overall execution of the End-of-Project Performance Evaluation. Evaluation Specialists will be the primary liaison with USAID/Madagascar, the implementing partner, and all participating local institutions and key stakeholders. Evaluation Specialists will collect both qualitative and quantitative information about the project, conduct interviews, perform site visits, and conduct mini-survey of selected stakeholders, in addition to developing other methodologies.
- Advanced degree (Master’s) in evaluation, tests and measurements, and quantitative and qualitative evaluations
- Significant knowledge of social marketing programs and associate structures utilizing both private sector and community-based channels for widespread supply chain and distribution
- Knowledge of maternal and child health, family planning, malaria, STI/HIV, supply chain, and behavior change communication
- Demonstrated ability to implement a large, field based program performance evaluation and submit a quality report within specified time-frame
- Ability to work with various counterparts, implementing partners, and host country government stakeholders.
- Familiarity with Madagascar’s geographical and cultural context
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team work
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and French
Email CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to “Social Marketing Evaluation Specialist-DEVEX” in the subject line. CVs must be in English. No phone calls please. Only finalists will be contacted.