Project: Technical assistance for increasing the institutional capacity of the social security institution for promoting decent work
Start: April 2020
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:to contribute to create a more favourable and attractive labour market by improving the legal and institutional framework with a view to enhance the decent work culture in the labour market in Turkey.
The purpose of this contract is as follows: to improve the policy-making, implementation and monitoring capacity of the SSI and relevant stakeholders in order to enhance the decent work culture in the labour market.
The expected results are as follows:
- Enhanced capacity of employees, employers, and unemployed on decent work.
- Improved data warehouse; policy-making, evaluation and monitoring capacity about monitoring/inspection/audit and guidance standards and measuring methods of decent work; and institutional memory on indicators of SSI.
- Enhanced capacity of related stakeholders on decent work.
- Improved coordination capacity for decent work issues and participative decision making with relevant actors.
- Increased public awareness on decent work.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the below mentioned fields or in the absence of such a degree, minimum 10 years of working experience in social security and/or statistics:
- Social security, Labour economics and industrial relations, Labour law, Economics, Public management, Insurance, Occupational health and safety.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Full computer literacy;
- Post-graduate degree (master and/or PhD degree) in one of the fields of social security and/or labour economics and industrial relations and/or labour law and/or economics and/or occupational health and safety will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social security and/or statistics;
- Minimum 2 years of experience in and/or for and/or with a public institution related to social security;
- Experience in design and revision and/or development of data management system on social policy will be an asset.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org