To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
- Must have in-depth knowledge and experience in undertaking socioeconomic assessment, poverty analysis, designing socio-economic and household surveys and preparing full and short resettlement plans in accordance with safeguards policy of multilateral banks/donors, preferably in urban settings.
- Provide advice on various community level actions that need to be designed as part of the proposed project intervention.
- Provide advice on the correct procedures to be followed and prepare a schedule of when actions should be taken relevant to the design and construction program, including resettlement related activities.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in social safeguards monitoring and mitigation
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Postgraduate degree in Sociology, Anthropology or related subject
- Experience in working with ADB/WB/JICA or any multilateral/bilateral / donor funding agencies
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.