To learn more about CDM Smith and our work with International Development please visit us at:
- Assist development of sub projects towards waste minimization, collection, treatment, recovery, composting, recycling and landfilling
- Assist planning and designing of waste management facilities including all types of landfills, waste transfer stations, compost and sorting plants, e-waste processing, hazardous waste and pollution control.
- Assist in establishing design standards, policy, and regulatory frameworks in solid waste management
- Postgraduate engineering degree in civil/ environmental or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in solid waste management related activities
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Experience in urban projects with population above 0.5 million
- Demonstrated expertise in planning and designing of waste management facilities including all types of landfills, waste transfer stations, compost and sorting plants, e-waste processing, hazardous waste and pollution control, together with its appropriateness in small/ middle income developing countries.
Qualified candidates should apply by clicking on the link below:
About the Organization
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.